Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Bike

Taking photos of other bikes is great but I completely forgot to get a shot of my own fleet. Today's photo is of my fixed gear commuter:



-KHS Flite 100 (2008)
-53cm Reynolds 520 double butted frame
-Weimann SP17 rims on no-name flip-flop hubs
-48t FSA Vero crankset x 19t cog

It was bought at Urbane Cyclist (www.ucycle.com), swapped the track bars for flats (red ones I found at the bike show for $10), rear cog for a more comfortable ratio, KMC single speed chain (In red) and random road pedals with MKS cages. I rode around on a single-speed hack for a while and when I sold it I decided to go for a fixed gear bike to see what the craze is all about. Still haven't figured that part out yet.

I also have a single speed rigid MTB which I will post at a later date.

No comments: